CK Group are recruiting for a proactive Research Scientist, with a strong interest in antibody drug discovery, to be part of a growing team within an exciting drug discovery biotechnology company based in Cambridge on a permanent basis. This will be a fully on-site lab based role, with practical training provided on antibody discovery techniques.
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000 per annum
The Role and Responsibilities:
- To perform molecular biology techniques, phage display selections, antibody characterisation assays and provide protein sciences support to clients programmes
- Reporting to a senior team member, you will be responsible for analysis of data and maintenance of records and reports
- PhD (or equivalent) in a relevant biological science and laboratory-based experience gained within the biopharma sector.
- Skilled in molecular biology techniques (PCR, cloning, gel electrophoresis, DNA sequence analysis)
- Experience of plate-based immunoassays
- Working knowledge of antibody display and discovery processes (essential)
For more information or to apply for this Research Scientist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 55245.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55245
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th March 2023
- Expires: 7th April 2023