CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Research Study Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Welwyn Garden City on a 12-month contract basis. This is a hybrid role and you will be required to attend our client's modern office 2 or 3 times a week.
The role is inside IR35 so working options are PAYE via CK Group or Umbrella company only.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- DRIVE STUDY STRATEGY by designing study strategy, integrating the patient voice, driving diversity in enrolment, reviewing/contributing and evaluating executability of study protocol, country selection and data delivery plan, in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders. May be asked to contribute to the strategic development plans occasionally
- LEAD STUDY TEAMS by providing the operational expertise and thought leadership as a leader of study teams that are accountable for delivering clinical studies; creating and driving study timelines, milestones and budget
- MANAGE RISK AND COMPLIANCE by identifying, managing and mitigating risks and issues while ensuring the study team is trained on and adheres to all appropriate standards, including ICH/GCP, SOPs and other regulations
- MANAGE VENDOR PERFORMANCE by providing direction and oversight for outsourced activities to ensure CRO and vendor delivery against contracted scope of work
- INNOVATE AND CHAMPION CHANGE by driving process improvement, implementing new technologies and participating in supplemental non-project
£500-£550 per day (Umbrella) / £301.57 - £414.67 per day (PAYE)
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55228 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55228
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th March 2023
- Expires: 7th April 2023