Are you a Refrigeration Engineer looking for a career change? We have a fantastic opportunity for a site based Refrigeration Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. You will work on a 12 hour shift pattern, consisting of 3 days on and 3 days off (07:30 to 19:30).
As part of a small team, you will undertake both planned and reactive maintenance to ensure the reliable supply of services to production, whilst always striving for opportunities to deliver enhanced plant improvements through innovative ideas and modifications.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Refrigeration Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform scheduled Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) on Utility refrigeration equipment and diagnose faults and undertake equipment repairs on the facility refrigeration systems.
2. Record equipment history on engineering computer system and complete quality system documentation as required.
3. Ensure procedures, Health and Safety requirements, and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) are followed at all times to maintain compliance. Assist in Managing contractors to strict health and safety policies and site procedures.
4. Carry out process improvements on own initiative, or as part of a Team, support efforts to improve equipment reliability.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Refrigeration Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be qualified with a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Servicing and Maintaining Refrigeration Systems or Equivalent (Essential). In order to apply for the role you must have F-GAS 2079 CAT 1 certification.
2. The successful candidate will have a proven background within the Refrigeration service sector or as a Refrigeration Engineering within a Facilities maintenance environment.
3. The ideal candidate will have a background in the Pharmaceutical industry, however, we welcome candidates from a variety of industries, such as Food.
Key Words: Refrigeration Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | F-GAS 2079 CAT 1 | GMP | Utilities
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637687
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th March 2023
- Expires: 6th April 2023