CK Group is recruiting for an experienced Bioassay Scientist, with hands-on expert knowledge in cell based potency assays, to be part of a growing CMC team with an exciting biotechnology company based in Oxford with a very strong product pipeline in pre-clinical and clinical development.
This role will be based at in Oxford and will be fully on-site.
£40,000 - £50,000
The Role and Responsibilities:
- To develop, qualify and perform multiple analytical techniques with an emphasis on development of cell-based potency bioassays
- Working as part of a team to develop, qualify and perform analytical assays to support CMC activities.
- Ensuring all analytical work is documented to support regulatory submissions, and writing technical reports
- PhD or equivalent experience in a life science discipline, coupled with laboratory experience, gained in a Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical setting
- Practical experience in cell-based potency assays and molecular techniques - ESSENTIAL
- Mammalian cell culture knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following: cell signalling, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, cell-line generation and flow cytometry.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55234 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55234
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th March 2023
- Expires: 6th April 2023