CK Group are recruiting for an Organisational Change Manager to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Drive change management, training, adoption and communications activities related to major transformation projects and initiatives
- Provide support to align vision, values and culture through targeted change efforts, sponsor commitment, leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement and other strategic interventions
- Create holistic change management strategies and integrate change management activities into project plans, including assessing the change impact related to planned developments and creating actionable deliverables
Further responsibilities will include:
- Executing and sustaining customer-focused communication & engagement efforts that supports overall adoption strategy to build awareness and understanding of changes
- Supporting the Team?s development of and improvement of methodologies for complex initiatives such as Service Design, Make vs Buy, Organisational Transformation, behavioural change and pilot new technology and AI driven changes for efficiency in delivery
- Advocating and accelerating the advancement of change management methodologies, and structured approaches for managing major transformation initiatives
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Business degree background, with proven experience within change management, or management consulting, ideally in a matrix organisation.
- You need to be able to demonstrate an in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge of advanced project management frameworks and organisational change management principles, tools and methodologies such as PROSCI.
- A strong experience in driving Transformation and Change Management projects
- A solid background in developing and implementing Change Management strategies
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55229 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55229
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th March 2023
- Expires: 6th April 2023