An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Manager to join my client on an initial 6-month contract basis. Within this role you will sit within the Finance and Operations Team.
- Leads the sourcing of high quality services and products in collaboration with business stakeholders. Maximising value and ensuring adherence to compliance requirements
- Provide strategic consultancy through leveraging market knowledge, procurement expertise and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Support achievement of procurement performance KPI?s including; savings and profit, demand management and stakeholder satisfaction
- Enhances strategic and critical third party relationships through a robust SRM program, utilising supplier segmentation, market insights, innovation and data
- Adoption of the Global and local Procurement policies and an understanding of the wider regulatory framework the client operate within
- Proactively builds a strong local, regional and global network to ensure maximum operational efficiencies, best practice sharing and individual development
- Supports leadership in the development of the MLS procurement business offer and wider Procurement function.
- Driving and leading delivery of high value/business critical ?source to contract? processes for specific categories. Collaborating with the business to co-design and develop innovative and best value opportunities
- Reviews internal and external processes to drive further optimisation and development of procurement excellence.
- Identifies through analysis and assessment, sustainability and social value opportunities within the supply chain and proactively collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to implement.
- Coaching and development of colleagues where appropriate.
- Ensure robust contracts are completed that include SLAs and KPI?s to support effective supplier performance monitoring.
- University degree/postgraduate qualification (Business or Biochemistry advantageous).
- MCIPS and Masters degree in Procurement/Supply Chain Management a plus.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Commercial and business acumen
- Full understanding and experience of category management principles and extensive experience of sourcing processes (RFI?s, RFP?s) identifying cost drivers and all factors needed to ensure a robust commercial assessment for the client
- Ability to effectively develop robust supplier relationships through SRM and effective performance monitoring
- Understanding of financial evaluation and astute at identifying potential commercial risks
- Knowledge of source to pay tools (SAP SRM is an advantage)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-34450
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 9th March 2023
- Expires: 6th April 2023