We are currently looking for a Potency Bioassay Analytical Scientist to join a growing Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Potency Bioassay Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for performing multiple analytical techniques with an emphasise on cell-based potency assays.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled scientist with experience in developing cell-based assays to be a part of a rapidly growing CMC team, gain expert development, and have exposure to early, and late clinical stage developments!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Potency Bioassay Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop, qualify, and perform various analytical assays for testing of different in-process samples, drug product, and drug substance supporting CMC activities.
2. You will assist in the Tech Transfer process, write technical reports and participate in scientific meeting to present data and conclusions where required.
3. You will have the opportunity to be cross-trained over all analytical techniques, work and liaise with the R&D, USP and DSP teams.
4. You will ensure the efficient documentation of all analytical development work to support regulatory submissions, and review activities are conducted in accordance within the company's quality systems and policies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Potency Bioassay Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biological sciences or a similarly related qualification. A PhD is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biotech/Pharma setting where you've developed cell-based assays.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell-based potency assays, molecular techniques, mammalian cell culture and understanding principals of Designs of Experiments ad relevant software.
Key Words: Biotech | Analytical | Analytical Development | CMC | Potency Assay | Bioassay | Assay Development | Technology Transfer | T Cell | Immunotherapy | Immunotherapies | Oxfordshire | PhD | MSc | Pharma
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637675
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th March 2023
- Expires: 5th April 2023