CK Group are recruiting for a Production Planner to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
£15.00 - £26.00 per hour PAYE
Our client is one of the top five global biopharmaceutical companies. They exist for one unique purpose ? to save and improve the lives of patients, populations, and animals. They are helping to transform the lives of millions of patients and populations in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines and services, through our partnerships with the NHS and the work of the inspiring people who make up the company.
Milton Keynes. This site is the headquarters for the company?s animal health side of the business and houses the largest veterinary production facility in the UK.
As a PAYE employee you are entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Production Planner Role:
- Managing planning parameters and planning item master data in SAP
- Monitor monthly performance of sales and forecasts to identify and communicate trends that indicate gaps
- Integrate external / industry standard best practise into internal processes
- Support delivery of both Global and UK Region Supply Chain Strategy
- Proven experience in demand planning in a pharmaceutical or FMCG environment
- Proven experience in a Senior Demand planning role
- Demonstrated highly developed numeracy skills through qualification or experience
- Ideally degree educated or similar
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55223 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55223
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th March 2023
- Expires: 5th April 2023