6 Month Contract
Up to £600 a day
As a PAM engineer you’ll support BAU operations and projects to provide and continuously improve our PAM controls and services
- Configure and develop existing PAM toolsets to maintain and improve capability and functionality.
- Provide expert consultancy to the BAU PAM operations team, other IT teams and Projects from the wider business.
- Provide technical oversight for PAM resources from managed service partner to assure quality technical implementations and control operation.
- Support IT incident investigations to minimise impact, resume service, identify root cause and implement steps to avoid recurrence.
- Input to the PAM roadmap and prioritisation to optimise control, service and user experience delivery.
- Support the PAM programme to ensure delivery is in line with Security policies and technical and business requirements.
- Develop, implement, monitor and improve PAM services and processes.
- Identify issues and opportunities to continuously improve PAM services, controls and tooling. Taking ownership of driving delivery of these initiatives.
- Collaborate with the business and IT to advocate PAM controls and to support system owners in improving their compliance.
- Work with the Identity architect to develop target state architecture and solution designs.
You'll succeed because…You have …
- Min. 3 years of industry experience as a PAM engineer operating, developing and maintaining PAM tools
- Detailed hands on technical experience of Cyberark (prefereably pCloud),
- End to end experience of PAM programmes
- Experience of developing and implementing a full set of PAM capabilities and controls necessary for a modern business.
- Experience of working with internal stakeholders, 3rd parties and managed service providers to deliver outstanding PAM solutions.
- A keen eye for detail and ability to quickly understand compex problems, and deliver innovative solutions.
- A willingness to speak up and challenge the status quo to proactively help the organisation move forward
- A pragmatic attitude to focus on progress over perfection, iteratively improving security controls and services
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2303-512014
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 8th March 2023
- Expires: 5th April 2023