We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading Chemical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for working on a GMP facility to develop and optimise processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for the design of process equipment and specify ancillary systems, instruments, and controls.
2. You will be responsible for developing operating procedures in accordance to health and safety and GMP regulations.
3. As the Process Engineer, you will be responsible for working on small - medium based projects from mechanical design through to completion of projects.
4. You will be responsible for conducting feasibility studies and continuous improvement projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemical Engineering is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated industry (Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Nuclear, Oil & Gas) is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working on a COMAH site is ideal.
Key Words: Process | Engineer | COMAH | Chemicals | GMP | Life | Sciences | Engineering | Contract | Outside of IR-35 | Cheshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637554
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th March 2023
- Expires: 5th April 2023