We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Improvement Leader to join a leading clinical stage gene therapy company based in the London area. As the Manufacturing Improvement Leader you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement of the manufacturing across the entirety of areas of performance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Improvement Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Creation and management of performance monitoring and improvement for all manufacturing systems. Also being accountable for systems improvement within manufacturing (safety, quality, cost and people)
2. Lead and develop a high performing manufacturing improvement team.
3. Lead internal investigations into manufacturing deviations and safety incidents.
4. You'll also be accountable for detailed short-term manufacturing scheduling for all activities occurring within the organisations manufacturing facility.
5. Conduct audits within the group, ensuring compliance is maintained at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Improvement Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific or engineering field.
2. Proven industry experience in a technical pharmaceutical/GMP manufacturing environment.
3. Leadership experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP manufacturing environment.
Key Words: Manufacturing | Deviations | Continuous Improvement | CAPA's | GMP |
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637677
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th March 2023
- Expires: 5th April 2023