Regulatory Affairs Associate
12 Month Contract
Hybrid working from either Uxbridge or Cambridge Offices
Offering up to £25.00 Per Hour via PAYE
Do you have a Laboratory Technician or Quality Control/Assurance background who has an interest in pursuing a career within Regulatory Affairs? If so I have the role for you!
CPL Life Sciences is supporting a lead pharmaceutical firm who are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen and willing to learn about Regulatory CMC. Supporting the Regulatory Affairs Manager you will be responsible for Module 3 Regulatory submissions.
Job Responsibilities include;
- Responsible for Module 3 of regulatory submissions across phases of product development from clinical to lifecycle.
- Support may include organizing, managing and executing on regulatory CMC projects and submissions.
- Tasks may include creating/maintaining submission timelines and tables of contents, formatting of documents, scheduling meetings, drafting meeting agendas and minutes, managing document reviews and other tasks as requested
Candidate Requirements include;
- Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Degree in life sciences, biochemistry, or chemistry
- Experience in biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry
- An understanding of what is done in CMC and the manufacturing process.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2303-512003
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 8th March 2023
- Expires: 5th April 2023