Early Development Director – Oxfordshire – Hybrid
A global pharmaceutical client of mine which specialises in rare diseases, diabetes and obesity is now in need of an Early Development Director to come on board their growing teams in Oxfordshire. The successful Early Development Director will have experience of building out global teams of geneticists within early development.
Core skills and experiences required: -
· PHD Qualified within Human Genetics/Computational Genetics or a similar discipline.
· Over 8 years’ experience working within industry on early phase development studies within human genetics.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of the human genome.
· Experience working with Genome wide association studies.
· Experience of integrating multi-omics and clinical measures with human genetics.
· Extensive experience within multiple big data analysis methods.
· Presenting technical information to non-expert stakeholders such as the value of human genetics for biomarker identification.
· Leading and managing global teams and departments in an academia or industry setting.
This is a unique opportunity for an Early Development Director to start a global study from a new cutting-edge site in Oxfordshire. The ideal Early Development Director will be able to commute on to site 2-3 days per week.
If you feel as though you would be suitable for the role as an Early Development Director, please apply directly. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be suitable as an Early Development Director or would like more information about the role, please email email@example.com.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2303-511958
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 8th March 2023
- Expires: 5th April 2023