We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the London area. As the Senior QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The testing of gene therapy products in accordance with product specifications to ensure all testing in completed within the required time lines in alignment with product schedule.
2. Line Management of QC Staff
3. Maintain QC facilities to meet GMP requirements, conduct necessary checks to support any health authority, customer / stakeholder site visits.
4. Responsible for ensuring that own work complies with GMP, Data Integrity and Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and is undertaken in accordance with applicable procedure.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science / Human Health discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a Senior role within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP, GDP and QC documentation.
Key Words: Quality Control, Cell & Gene Therapy, GMP, GDP,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637670
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th March 2023
- Expires: 4th April 2023