CK Group are recruiting for a International PV Business Process Leader to join one of our clients who are a global biopharmaceutical company, this is a contract role initially at a 12 month duration. This position is available to work on a hybrid basis (2-3 days) at either of their offices.
International PV Business Process Leader Role:
As the International PV Business Process Leader, (IPV BPL) you will be a key contributor to oversight accountability for compliance and quality of affiliate PV. The IPV BPL leads and drives PV excellence across
the clients affiliates through the application of best-in-class global PV standards, quality and
compliance with PV policies, best practices, processes and other resources.
Responsibilities will include to:
- To involve an appropriate set of affiliates in global PV process design, development and maintenance,
- To provide content contributions to PV process-related affiliate communication and training needs,
- Collaborate with CCLs, Affiliates and global functions to achieve high-quality and compliant affiliate execution of the global PV processes.
- Work closely with the respective Global Process Owners and other BPOs ensuring ultimately end-to-end process oversight and is responsible for ensuring effectiveness of global Pharmacovigilance (PV) processes that impact PV Affiliates.
- 10 or more years PV, clinical research, development, drug safety science or related experience
- 3 years minimum in Affiliate PV roles or a global role focusing on Affiliate support
- Broad understanding of global and Affiliate PV processes, including safety Affiliate roles.
Additional experience in regional and/or headquarter roles is desirable - specifically PV operational knowledge and knowledge of risk management
- Past experience working with health authorities.
- Experience in process design and process-level oversight (in particular for the processes mentioned as primary focus).
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55216 all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55216
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th March 2023
- Expires: 4th April 2023