Role: Global Lean Process Lead - Supply Chain
Rate: £300 PAYE/ £330 Umbrella
Duration: 6 Months
Shift Type: 8-5 Monday to Friday, x4 days on site and x1 day remote working. (40hours)
Key Accountabilities (including, but not limited to):
· In close collaboration with the wider GSC&S Lean team and leaders in the function you will develop plans and execute performance improvement activities at the process and systems level through application of the Supply System principles.
· Utilising various Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques you will diagnose, analyse and improve business processes.
· Lead deep process analysis through value stream mapping to identify obstacles due to ineffective business processes and can lead Kaizen to improve flow and performance
· Develop visual controls & management to make problems visible and responds with urgency to effectively break down complex problems, lead root cause analysis, and develop effective countermeasures.
· Apply Practical Problem-Solving methodology to solve complex problems
· Collaborate and partner with all levels of the organization to systematically share knowledge as one of the means to develop others and accelerate business results
· Promote a culture of continuous improvement and challenging the status quo, while driving departmental/regional strategies that align with the company’s long-term strategy
· Manage teams to mitigate risk, align resources, and drive on time completion of initiatives
· Mentor others on effective communication and active listening techniques to fuller understanding of client/customer needs and expectations
· Build trust and develop new relationships with internal and external clients to effectively collaborate and achieve successful outcomes at a functional/global level.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, related discipline or equivalent experience will be considered
· Certified Lean Leader or equivalent
· 12+ years of experience in two or more of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Lab Operations, Sourcing or related function
· Experience of working with functional teams in a transactional environment, or demonstrated understanding of applying manufacturing lean principles in a transactional environment
· Experience in analysing complex end-to-end supply chains and driving process improvement
· Extensive experience of demonstrated hands-on experience in the application of Lean tools and techniques: Standardised Work, practical problem solving, kaizen, value stream mapping, mistake proofing, level loading demand and pull systems
· Experience in analysing Value Streams and driving process improvement
· Experience in applying consultative skills: ability to influence decision making, ability to interact with all levels of the business (senior leaders to shop floor working teams), project management skills (demonstrated experience in managing large teams), solid business acumen, proven team building skills, exceptionally good listening skills, results oriented, strong analytical skills, and prior process improvement experience.
· Coaching, teaching, and driving a high-performance organization through lean methodology
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2303-511876
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 7th March 2023
- Expires: 4th April 2023