Are you an experienced production operator looking for a new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Production Operator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Leeds area. Please note that there is shift work involved (no nights).
As the Production Operator you will contribute to the efficient and effective production of pharmaceutical products in accordance with written procedures, current good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and business KPI's. You will be working on the filling/packaging line, ensuring the smooth running of production.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Operator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for carrying out the production and cleaning processes according to documentation to achieve the days planned production targets.
2. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the recording of tasks and events on the batch and in-process documentation is carried out both timely and accurately in accordance with cGMP's.
3. Since you will be handling pharmaceutical products, a large part of the role is to ensure that the production area is maintained to the high level of cleanliness and tidiness as required under GMP regulations.
4. Additionally, as production operator, you will need to be proactive and willing to learn so that you can develop new skills appropriate to the needs of production or other duties assigned by your manager when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Operator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need to have minimum GCSE in English, Maths and Science. Experience in a production filling line would be ideal.
2. Experience working in a regulated environment or knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry would also be highly advantageous.
3. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn, proactive with good attention to detail.
Key Words: Production Operative | Operator | Pharmaceutical | Packaging Line | Manufacturing | GMP | Life Science | Filling Line | Fault Finding
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636069
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th March 2023
- Expires: 3rd April 2023