CK Group are recruiting for a HR Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in the Uxbridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
£30.00 per hour PAYE ? this role is inside IR35
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Uxbridge. This is the commercial head office for UK & Ireland. It includes Clinical Operation, Health Economics, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs amongst other functions.
HR Project Manager Role:
- Partner on multiple projects such as Commercial Market Evolution, reorganizations and redundancy program
- Champion and embed a continuous improvement culture across the HR team
- Provide data analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Governance of HR policies and process in the HR handbook
- Assess health needs and interests of employee via analytics, sickness absences, occupational health referrals
- Hold a degree in HR or have equivalent working experience
- CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma qualified
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders, including proven ability to build alignment and influence others in a matrix environment
- Project management skills and successful track record in process design and implementation
- Able to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple priorities
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55212 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55212
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th March 2023
- Expires: 3rd April 2023