South of The Netherlands. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for developing the design in the best of the customer's interest in alignment with global and local in collaboration with project team members, EPCM company and local Engineering.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting EPCM company for bid packages and participate of vendors selection to guarantee design and project requirements.
2. You will be responsible for supporting the CQV team to develop qualifications strategy and CQV documents. Be part of the CQV execution to identify corrective actions and close punch list according to initial design requirements.
3. As the Process Engineer, you will be responsible for securing optimal flow of technical information with project teams and local Engineering as well as any other relevant stakeholders. Promotes & ensures global standard adherence and that necessary deviations are highlighted, discussed, well justified and documented.
4. Follow-up equipment construction and participate to FAT execution
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemical or Process Engineering is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in Biopharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within Process Engineering is essential.
Key Words: Process | Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Contract | 12 months
You must have the right to work in Netherlands.
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637664
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th March 2023
- Expires: 3rd April 2023