CK Group are recruiting for a Electrical Technician to join a speciality chemical manufacturing company based at their site in Cambridgeshire. This position is offered on a fulltime permanent basis
As the Electrical Technician, you will:
- Be responsible for the electrical maintenance and installation of site processes & services.
- Carry out the electrical maintenance and installation of industrial process chemical manufacturing equipment.
- Carry out PPM maintenance on Hazardous areas ATEX equipment.
- Carry out electrical work to support mechanical maintenance.
- Assist in the continuity of supply for utility services to the site.
- Actively participate in EHS audits and training as required.
- Disposing of waste materials correctly and safely to satisfy the current standards (HSE).
- NVQ Level 3 In Electrical Installation or equivalent.
- Experience with PLC automation and SCADA systems, VSD?s, LV Switch gear, Fire alarm systems, Data networks.
- Ability to read technical Schematic diagrams and P&ID?s.
- Good at Fault finding/diagnosis and rectification.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55211 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55211
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th March 2023
- Expires: 3rd April 2023