We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemistry - Stability to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Analytical Chemist - Stability you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemistry - Stability will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform GMP and Non-GMP activities supporting the stability studies for Drug Products and API's.
2. Using GC, HPLC, IC, UV, KF and IR analysis to support commercial stability studies.
3. Carry out regular lab equipment calibration and performance checks in adherence to SOP's/AOI's
4. Possess the ability to train less experienced scientists when necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemistry - Stability we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Analytical related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in stability testing of API's
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Analytical techniques such as GC, HPLC, IC, UV, KF and IR.
Analytical Chemistry, KF, UV, IR, GC, HPLC, IC, Stability testing, API's,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637526
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th March 2023
- Expires: 3rd April 2023