CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a diagnostics company on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is field based with travel to customer sites 2/3 days per week, the rest would be working remotely.
Up to £490pd PAYE or £650pd via umbrella company. This role has been assessed as inside IR35
Project Manager Role:
- Responsible for the delivery of medium and long term projects in the NHS and private laboratories across the UK and Ireland
- Help deliver the strategic direction and transformation of the Customer Projects Team
- Provide oversight to product roll-outs across client sites
- Manage key stakeholders
- Maintain programme and project documentation and mitigating risks to ensure service continuity
- Experience with Projects which relate to, Equipment Installations or Construction, especially in relation to NHS, private labs and medical device products/instrumentation
- Mastery in developing trusted partner relationships from working level to Executive level
- Experience in writing high-quality Client Proposals and Statement of Work documents including commercial elements
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager pharmaceuticals, medical device, healthcare or similar
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Project Manager role will be remote and field based.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55202 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55202
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th March 2023
- Expires: 3rd April 2023