My client's clinical activities are growing rapidly, and they are currently seeking a full-time Regulatory Submissions Coordinator (Study Start Up Specialist) to join their Clinical Operations team. This position will work within a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company?s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Prepare, review, and file clinical trial applications to domestic and international regulatory agencies;
- Ensure submissions comply with applicable regulations and guidance documents;
- Advise sponsors on changing regulations and compliance requirements; and
- Track submissions and ensure timely filing of documents.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in life sciences;
- Experience as a Regulatory Submissions Coordinator for EC/RA applications in Belgium;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Hands-on experience preparing, reviewing, and submitting regulatory documentation; and
- Dutch or French and very good knowledge of English.
For further details please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-34283
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 3rd March 2023
- Expires: 31st March 2023