Are you a Process Engineer with experience from either the Speciality / Fine Chemical or Pharmaceutical sector? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Process Engineer to join a Global Life Sciences and Consumer Care business located in Cheshire.
As the Lead Process Engineer you will work within a global multi-disciplined team, whose primary focus is to seek out, evaluate and develop new, innovative technologies for manufacturing products.
This is a hybrid role and you will be required to be on site 2-3 times per week.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Innovation Engineer / Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Apply technical knowledge to develop innovative solutions to improve and/or replace existing processes to meet the business needs. Design, arrange and carry out technology trials, liaising when necessary, with other technical and commercial teams.
2. Enabling projects by utilising existing laboratories, pilot plant, manufacturing processes and site utilities. Design of end-to-end process with consideration of raw material preparation and integration of downstream processes.
3. You will work closely with multiple sites, both in the UK and globally, identifying areas of improvement and to generate original thinking in design and development. You will be involved in designing and developing end-to-end processes, typically involving unfamiliar technology, by leveraging internal and external expertise and knowledge.
4. Independently responsible for planning and running multiple projects and carrying out trials of varying complexity to deliver new products on time to the business. Typically, projects can range from six months to 2 years.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Innovation Engineer / Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be degree qualified within a suitable discipline, such as Process / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Biochemistry.
2. Proven industry experience working as a Process Engineer within a speciality / fine chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. Experience working within a GMP compliant manufacturing environment is desirable.
3. Experience managing multiple innovative projects from either the laboratory, pilot plant or manufacturing area. Understanding of chemical engineering fundamentals in design and process safety.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637399
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 3rd March 2023
- Expires: 31st March 2023