Clinical Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Negotiable. dependant on experience + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Hybrid, UK
SRG is the UK's number one specialist scientific recruitment agency, working with the life sciences and clinical industries to find talented individuals for a range of clinical, scientific and engineering roles. Based in Glasgow or from home, after an initial training period, we are looking for a Clinical Resourcer to join the Clinical Development Team.
The key purpose of the role is to support the hiring of clinical development-based roles (Clin Ops. Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety & Biometrics) across the UK for some of our largest and well-established customers. We are happy to consider new science graduates for this role. If you are more interested in people than pipettes this could be the role for you. Ideally you live in a commutable distance from one of our UK offices in Cambridge, London, Manchester or Glasgow.
What we offer:
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible hours to suit work life balance
- Transparent career path from day one
- Bonus scheme
- Autonomy to do your work your way with full support on hand should you need it
- Suite of flexible benefits for you to choose from
You will be:
- Using our extensive database of over 100,000 candidates, as well as online job boards and social media, to find the best candidates for a variety of clinical vacancies
- Engaging with candidates through telephone interviews, building rapport through warm and inquisitive communication
- Collaborating with the team and meeting with clients to understand client needs, job briefs and requirements
- Using this understanding to source candidates to the right job
- Collaborating continuously with candidates to support them throughout the recruitment process, from initial application to interviews, to successful placement in a company
Degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline
Recruitment experience, in either Tech or Life-Science
Previous customer-facing experience
Excellent communication skills
Interested in people and naturally inquisitive
Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It is this combination that makes us different. We are committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: RCC001
- Posted: 3rd March 2023
- Expires: 31st March 2023