Orchestration Lead Engineer
£540 per day PAYE
4 months contract
Our Client is looking for an experienced Orchestration Lead to work alongside the Orchestration Engineer and Offering Architects, you will focus on a UK Secure Project. You will join the team for a multicloud deployment project to assist with the Workload and Platform Services Offering; Client Managed Multicloud Services powered by VMware (MSVx) as the VMware Orchestration Lead.
• Experience of vRO / vRA and/or ESXi
• Understand of the client’s managed multicloud offering and various components of it.
• Work to a structured approach, sometimes customising the deployment to fit the need.
• Comfortable working in an agile manner.
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and changing priorities.
• Must have good communication skills.
Key Responsibilities are:
• Responsible for working on the orchestration of this high profile internal project.
• Be aware of the MSVx standard offering.
• Work closely with the architectural design, engineering, and implementation teams.
• Experience in architecture, design and deployment of virtualised infrastructures, ideally with
• a special emphasis on VMware vSphere vRO & vRA.
• Demonstrate the ability to comprehend and apply technical documents, requirements, and
• orchestrate tools.
• Specific Skills
• Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope.
• Proven track record of delivering solutions to strict timescales.
• Proactive person able to self-manage and work effectively with the architecture planning
• and design team.
• Highly competent and proactive person.
• An effective communicator, able to provide clear, concise, and accurate updates, both
• verbally and in writing to management leadership teams (technical and non-technical).
• Ability to clearly provide status updates to the Programme Manager, Technical Enablement
• Manager and Architects, written and verbally.
• Understanding of both vRA & vRO deployments
• Knowledge of SNOW.
Requirements for the role are:
• Professional IT experience.
• Has 2+ years VMware tools experience
• Previous experience with Cloud implementations, preferable cloud
• Preferred to have some VMware certification(s).
• Due to the nature of our client’s business additional checks will be required
If you’re interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2303-511636
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 3rd March 2023
- Expires: 31st March 2023