- Project Technical Authority
- £500 per day PAYE
- Based in Aldershot
- 6 months contract
- Due to the nature of our client’s business additional checks will be required
Our Client is looking for an experienced Developer who will provide technical expertise and direction for a project that has been initiated to implement a change to one or more product variant baselines. The PTA is responsible for the overall technical scope and content of the solution and for the progression of the design into a workable and detailed technical solution that meets the Requirements. PTAs ensure that the technical scope of work for the project is broken down into a series of work packages that can be assigned to, and delivered by, one or more teams working in an Agile development environment and then verify that the acceptance criteria for each work package have been met.
Key Responsibilities for the role are:
· Defining, and overseeing the implementation of, a technical solution that aligns with the solution identified within the approved change proposal covering all aspects from requirements specification through to testing and customer acceptance.
· Producing the Project Engineering Plan that defines how the approved technical solution will be implemented by the project team.
· Identifying any technical issues with the proposed solution and agreeing with the Design Authority, and ultimately the customer, any changes that are required to the approved scope to enable delivery of a solution that meets the stated requirements.
· Producing and maintaining the Product Backlog that identifies the complete scope of technical work for the project.
· Working with Software, System and Operational SME Team Leads to ensure that specific Backlog items are sufficiently well understood that they can be selected for inclusion within Sprint Backlogs with a clear definition of scope, initial effort estimate and acceptance criteria.
· Working with the Operational SMEs to agree that the items in the Sprint Backlogs have been implemented in line with the approved scope in a way that will be acceptable to the customer.
· Ensuring the engineering policies defined within the QMS are adhered to in the manner detailed in the approved Project Management Plan and Project Engineering Plan.
· Ensuring that sufficient verification and validation coverage is being attained to support qualification of the changed system and presenting this evidence to the Compliance Verification Engineer.
· Providing technical support to the PM when interfacing outside of the project team in both customer facing and internal meetings.
· Providing accurate status reports to the Design Authority and Project Manager with clear articulation of issues and risks as they become apparent.
Key Requirements for the role are:
· Experience of working in, and leading, all aspects of the software lifecycle.
· Experience of working in an Agile development environment using both Scrum and Kanban
· The ability to define and elicit detailed system & software requirements and translate these into Use Cases.
· The ability to provide reasoned detailed estimates with corresponding assessments of dependencies, assumptions and risks
· Experience of both functional and Object Oriented (OO) Design engineering
· An understanding of system level architecture as well as detailed knowledge of multi-threading, inter-process communication, memory management and cross platform development.
· The ability to conduct design, code and unit test inspections, reviews, and walkthroughs.
· Knowledge of development in C/C++ on Linux.
Ideally you will have the following;
· Experience of the design and development of software in compliance with Software Safety and Security Standards
· Experience of tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect, Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest, DOORS and HP ALM
· Experience of service oriented or distributed systems
· Experience working with Geospatial Information Systems
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2303-511631
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 3rd March 2023
- Expires: 31st March 2023