CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months. You will need to be on site for a minimum of 3 days a week.
£270 (Umb) / £250 (PAYE).
Hours of Work:
5 days / 36.5 hour a week.
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Quality Assurance Specialist Role:
- Responsible for QA release of Drug Substance and Investigational Medicinal Product for clinical trials.
- Provide input to support of Packaging, Labelling & Distribution of IMP as required.
- Support the delivery of QA activities for their assigned portfolio of projects
- Provide advice to support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of GMP quality systems.
- Interpret, trend and report compliance data, to measure and improve quality standards.
- Appropriate scientific degree with experience (3-5 years) of working within a pharmaceutical GMP environment.
- A broad understanding of Quality Systems and GMP is essential.
- An understanding of the pharmaceutical/drug development process.
- A good understanding of batch release and batch review would be beneficial.
- A good communicator with experience of interacting effectively across interfaces.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Quality Assurance Specialist will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55189 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to satisfactory completion of a basic Disclosures and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55189
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 2nd March 2023
- Expires: 30th March 2023