We are currently looking for a Research Scientist - Assay Development to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Scientist - Assay Development you will be responsible for developing various assays including but not limited to cell based assays, immunology based assays and biochemical assays, such as ELISA, flow cytometry, SPR and HTRF.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Scientist - Assay Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design and execute a diverse range of experiments for the discovery of novel therapeutic antibodies.
2. You will set up and implement assays such as cell-based assays, immunoassays and characterisation assays using state of the art techniques and equipment.
3. You will be part of a fast paced environment where you will gain the ability to problem solve complex R&D problems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Antibody Discovery Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Masters or PhD in a biological sciences, including but not limited to Immunology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Protein Sciences etc.
2. Proven experience with developing assays such flow cytometry, cell based assays, ELISA etc. in an industrial setting.
Key Words: Antibody, Research and Development, Cell Based Assays, Flow Cytometry, FACS, ELISAs, Immunoassays, Cell Based Assays, Cambridge
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637631
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 2nd March 2023
- Expires: 30th March 2023