CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of a growing and award winning Medical Device manufacturer to be based at their site in Hartlepool on a permanent basis.
- Support delivery of a successful Project on time, within budget, and within scope
- Ensure that all deliverables including routine reports are prepared accurately and delivered in a routine fashion
- Clear project structure, project planning and progress monitoring optimised for a R&D environment.
- Support Project Management to identify and resolve cross-functional issues
- Support Project Management and members in overseeing risk identification and mitigations.
- Provide project management support on assigned activities across the development of new product.
- Degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or Business with solid project administration or management experience, ideally in regulated products development ? medical devices and In-vitro diagnostics
- Proficient in the use of Project software and core Office 365 software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to build effective relationships across organizational boundaries
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55179 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55179
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st March 2023
- Expires: 29th March 2023