Role: HR Vendor Manager Specialist – Disabilities
Rate: £31.90 per hour
Duration: 6 x months (possible extension)
We are partnered with one of the worlds largest eCommerce companies, and they are looking for a Vendor manager Specialist to join their team for an initial 6 x month contract.
Our Disability and Leave Services team is hiring a HR Vendor Management Specialist. Our Vendor Management Specialist (VMS) works closely with our vendors in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will be an organizational guru, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice. The VMS must have the proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical skills. This individual will possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance.
A day in the life
Join the Disability and Leave Services (DLS) team and help drive strategic partnerships between DLS internal stakeholders and our vendors providing DLS work for them.
Key responsibilities of this role, but not limited to:
• Onboard new vendors and their employees
• Partner with external vendors, executes contracts, manages budgets and accurately forecast month to month vendor expense.
• Review monthly data for insights.
• Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly briefs to senior leadership.
• Act as a subject matter expert for customers, team, vendors and senior leaders.
• Effectively communicate through high-quality written and verbal communications.
• Obtain a deep understanding of the DLS business and translate large data sets into easy to consumable solutions.
• Manage performance regarding vendors as compared to company metrics, contracts, billing and invoicing/accruals, and other vendor management items
• Process various requests as they arise.
• Possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance.
• Fluency in English.
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
• Have exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Skilled in MS Excel and Word.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Currently a Level 5 employee.
• HR experience or exposure to HR process and practice.
• Additional language skills a strong asset.
• Experience in contact centre, shared services, continuous improvement, HR, executive relations, or related field.
• 1+ years in Program/Project Management, Talent Management, Case Management HRBP or related experience.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2302-511404
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 1st March 2023
- Expires: 29th March 2023