We are currently looking for an Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance Technician to join a leading chemicals company based in the East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for maintenance on site in order to keep production downtime to a minimum.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. On-Site maintenance for issues around the plant to be resolved in time
2. Adhere to all safety procedures when finding and solving problems on site
3. Focus on locating solving electrical and instrumentation issues around the plant.
4. Operate electronic management systems on a regular basis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Minimum of a City and Guilds Certificate in Electrical and Instrumentation or equivalent plus 18th edition & Complex qualifications
2. Proven industry experience within the chemical industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with electronic maintenance management systems and permit to work systems.
Key Words: Chemical | Electrical | Instrumentation.| Engineer | Maintenance
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637641
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th February 2023
- Expires: 28th March 2023