CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Gas Laboratory Technician to join an international chemical manufacturing company at their site based in Stoke on Trent on a contract basis.
Our client specialises in the manufacture and distribution of gas products to the automotive, pharmaceutical, food and chemical manufacturing sectors. They are a multi-national organisation and are able to provide their people with excellent training and development opportunities.
The successful Gas Laboratory Technician will be working at our clients manufacturing site located in the Stoke on Trent area. The site is well serviced by good transportation links and is easily reached by public transport.
As a Gas Laboratory Technician, the main purpose of your role will be to carry out analysis of gas and gas mixtures, and to produce certificates and labels for finished orders, to guarantee the final quality control before shipment.
Your main duties will be:
- Routine testing via GC, MS, wet chemistry (UV-vis, dilutions, AA etc.)
- Carrying out the analysis of pure gases and gas mixtures
- Carrying out the testing of prepared cylinders to approve the required standards
- Producing all standard certificates and labels for all outgoing completed orders
To be successful in this role you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of analysis methods for gases including GC, MS, wet chemistry (UV-vis, dilutions, AA etc.)
- Science or Chemistry higher education qualification
- Experience working in an industrial laboratory
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55178 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55178
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th February 2023
- Expires: 28th March 2023