CK Group are recruiting for an Accounting & Financial Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge, London on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is hybrid, 50% office, 50% remote.
£25.00 per hour PAYE
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Uxbridge. This is the commercial head office for UK & Ireland. It includes Clinical Operation, Health Economics, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs amongst other functions.
As a PAYE employee you will also benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Accounting & Financial Analyst Role:
- Present Finance for Non-Finance training sessions and update as required to business partners
- Support with building and maintenance of commitment and cost centre reports
- Run weekly net sales report & month end reporting package
- Be the subject matter expect on RPM related queriesSubmit Sales, allocations and BUC exposure into Hyperion
- Strong Excel and PPT skills
- Ability to visualise and present complex info
- Excellent financial system skills, particularly Excel, SAP/Hyperion, RPM, & Bex
- Appreciation of and ability to articulate key financial information to stakeholder
- Professional experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55173 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55173
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th February 2023
- Expires: 27th March 2023