CK Group are recruiting for an Admin Assistant to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Bracknell, Berkshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £20.36
Admin Assistant Role:
- Maintain daily calendars and establish good working relationships with others within the business to maximise schedule coordination.
- Organise and run online and face to face meetings and events of various sizes
- Arrange travel for key department members for outside functions, activities, board meetings etc.
- Onboarding activities for Value, Experience and Outcomes international team members.
- General administrative tasks such as financial tasks, office management of equipment, assisting with arrangements for visitors, etc.
- Proactive and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability with electronic calendaring, travel coordination, reporting preparation, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong transferrable IT skills
- Strong Organisational skills
- Personal with good communication skills.
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
This Admin Assistant role will be based at our client?s site in Bracknell, Berkshire.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55171 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is also essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55171
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th February 2023
- Expires: 27th March 2023