QC Sampling Technician
18 week contract
Up to £15.52 PAYE
Cpl Life Sciences are partnering with a leading contract manufacturer for Pharma and Biotech companies recruiting for a QC Sampling Technician. The ideal candidate will be involved in the sampling of raw materials this will include, Generation of sampling labels, transfer of raw materials on both GMP paper based and electronic systems, the transfer of raw material containers into sampling clean room environment and opening and sampling of raw material containers following appropriate GMP procedures. You will also be required to deal with GMP documentation of transfer and sampling in logbooks and GMP documents and returning of raw material containers to original stock location.
Summary or required Skills
• To dispense required weights and volumes of raw materials accurately whilst maintaining a high standard of GMP.
• Must be able to work with several electronic and paper based GMP systems to accurately record the sampling performed.
• Must be able to maintain a clean room environment ensuring appropriate inventory in the warehouse.
For more information please apply within or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2302-511343
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 27th February 2023
- Expires: 27th March 2023