CK Group are recruiting for a Principal Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working fully remotely on a contract basis for 6 months.
£70.00 LTD ? this role is outside IR35
- Oncology experience
- Submission experience
- ISS experience
- Proven programming expertise & thorough knowledge of the clinical development process
Principal Programmer Role:
- Lead and direct the full scope of project delivery and/or leads a technical project.
- Lead Implementation of statistical programming aspects of the protocol or clinical development program.
- Responsible for the high quality of all project deliverables, holding partners and providers.
- Lead or contribute to cross-functional administrative or process improvement initiative(s).
- Drive the development of best practices to improve quality, efficiency and/or effectiveness within the function.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Principal Programmer will be fully remote.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55170 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55170
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th February 2023
- Expires: 27th March 2023