We are currently looking for a QC Sampling Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Slough area, for an initial 6 month contract. As the QC Sampling Technician you will be responsible for dispensing required weights and volumes of raw materials accurately in line with GMP.
Please note this is a 6 month contract (Likely to be extended/made permanent).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Sampling Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Generation of sampling labels in line with GMP.
2. The QC Sampling Technician will transfer raw materials via GMP Paper and electronic systems.
3. The QC Sampling Technician will support the transfer of raw material containers into sampling clean the room environment.
4. GMP documentation of transfer and sampling in logbooks and GMP documents.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Sampling Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with generation of sampling labels, and transfer of raw materials in line with GMP.
Key Words: QC Sampling Technician / QC Technician / QC / Quality Control / Pharmaceutical / Berkshire / Raw Materials Transfer / Weight Dispense / GMP / cGMP / Sampling Labels / Clean room / Biologics / Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637635
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 27th February 2023
- Expires: 27th March 2023