6 Month contract
Start Date ASAP
Key Skills: Hands on IT manager who is happy to work in a standalone position.
Responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction
Ensure system performance and SLA's are met.
Implement IT continuous improvement programs – OS Version and Hardware upgrades.
Participate in IT strategy planning activities
Software Development Support, VB.NET & Python
To be responsible for all Phone Systems (VOIP or On-Prem), Site to Site Links and IT Hardware uptime – minimizing downtime.
Assessment of cyber security
Key Skills include
- Intranet & networking
- Office 365 – Mimecast, Azure
- Software & Interface – Auto CAD, GiHut, Pirana cloud, Raspberry Pi
- NAS drives
- Access Group – CRM & Admin support
- Hardware support - firewalls
- Servers – Cisco, Cisco Meraki Netgear
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2302-511313
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 27th February 2023
- Expires: 27th March 2023