We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of engineering projects, including process design, validation completion and documentation, commissioning and operation of plant according to cGMP and FDA standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Generate Process P&IDs, including controls strategy
2. Provide conceptual design drawings such as Process Flow Diagrams and Material and Energy Balances.
3. A strong understanding of operations, including mixing, distillation, liquid-liquid extraction, isolation and drying.
4. Provide expertise to the development, scale-up of chemical processes, equipment sourcing and purchasing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical Engineering
2. Proven industry experience where it requires knowledge of health and safety systems
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of AutoCAD.
Key Words: Process | Chemical | Engineer | AutoCAD | Design | Pharmaceutical
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637490
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 24th February 2023
- Expires: 24th March 2023