CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Northampton on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hours of work: 5-10 weeks night shift night 10pm to 6am and 5-10 weeks day shift day shift 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm
Hourly rate: £34.13 per hour Umbrella
- Ensure efficiency and completeness in prescription processing and dispensing.
- Oversight of all record keeping and licensing to guarantee accuracy and compliance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Review, update and adhere to pharmacy protocols and procedures to maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory agency regulations.
- Provide pharmaceutical services deemed necessary, i.e. patient counselling, drug utilisation review.
- This position will not include drug dispensing or compounding.
- B.S. or PharmD from accredited School of Pharmacy.
- An active pharmacy license in good standing is required for this part-time pharmacy position.
- Job experience in Drug Distribution preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Pharmacist role will be based at our clients site in Northampton.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55164 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55164
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd February 2023
- Expires: 23rd March 2023