Location: London – Hybrid working, one day a week in the office (Wednesday)
Duration: 7 months
Pay rate: £138.58 - £149.44 per day PAYE
Hours: 40 hours per week (9-6)
The client needs one dedicated resource to perform the entire payment process, liaising with different stakeholders and, if necessary, engaging with partners via email. The current process involves the following workstreams:
1. Self-Billing Platform: The platform requires personnel to on-board new partners onto the hub, process kiosk mapping via salesforce and LOHU, upload rate cards for new and existing partners and processing rent adjustments for missed payments and resolve issues related to missed invoice generation.
2. Manual Invoicing Process: Resolving queries related to invoices sent from partners, verifying locker details and site locations and ensuring compliance between the contract and the manual invoiced raised so that payments are processed in a timely manner. Assisting single site partners with manual invoices when they have issues raising their own invoices.
3. Payee/Partner central management responsibilities: Sending invitations to partners to onboard onto payee central, if not on self-billing. Training, guiding and educating payees in using the portal. (Appendix to be added for all EU5 countries)
4. Liaising with Accounts payable: Reviewing and approving payments for invoices received, assisting with creature finance approvals, reconciling supplier accounts and coordinating refund and credit requests. Resolving vendor queries regarding non-payments.
5. Monthly reporting for Finance/Partners: Producing rent reports, business rates reports and other ad-hoc data as per internal and external stakeholder requests.
• Should be able resolve queries related to their payments. Will be responsible for checking the accuracy of invoices, back details, etc.
• Should be able to onboard new partners and do their mapping in salesforce. Will be raising PO and ensuring that it’s created before the month starts.
• Proactive communication with partners
• Salesforce knowledge
• Microsoft Excel
• The candidate should require a finance background
• 3-5 years of corporate experience, ideally a fastpaced environment
• Experience working with partners on regular payments
• Experience managing invoices and speaking with stakeholders internally and externally
• Oracle experience is desirable
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2302-511134
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 23rd February 2023
- Expires: 23rd March 2023