Location: Caerphilly– Hybrid working
Duration: 6 months – Flex to go perm
Payrate: 21k per annum/ 10.77 per hour PAYE
Hours: 37.5 per week
The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organised and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 2-4 years experience required.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2302-511170
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 23rd February 2023
- Expires: 23rd March 2023