Medical Communications Project Manager
Chester – hybrid working model
Salary details are dependent on experience and will be provided upon initial discussion.
• Boutique medcomms organisation.
• Publications focus – with the opportunity to work across other projects including slide decks and meetings.
• Varied therapy area focus.
• Established project team – working with 6 Project Managers, the Project Leader and Project Director.
Are you a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager who would like to join a boutique agency with a friendly and collaborative team?
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to take responsibility for:
• Overseeing and leading your own projects from start to completion.
• Liaising directly with clients within the pharmaceutical industry.
• Ensuring the highest quality of work for the client, also ensuring that budgets & timelines are set and adhered to throughout each project.
• Training & mentoring other team members where relevant and required.
Please note that this is a client-facing role and so experience of working within a medcomms agency environment is essential.
To apply for this position, please contact Natalie Robson at CPL Life Sciences via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We do also still operate a generous bonus referral scheme so if you do know of anyone who may be interested in this role, please share these details within your network.
Account Manager, Project Manager, Senior Account Executive, Project Executive, medical communications, medcomms, client services, medical communications agency, scientific communications, UK, United Kingdom, Chester, Wales, North Wales, Shrewsbury, Telford, Stoke-on-Trent, Wrexham
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2302-511126
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 23rd February 2023
- Expires: 23rd March 2023