CK Group are recruiting for a IT Support Specialist to join a diagnostics company at their site in Goddards Green near Burgess Hill, West Sussex on a contract basis for 6 months.
£250 - £275 per day PAYE
This role is outside IR-35.
IT Support Specialist Role:
- Providing customer centric IT support for all applications, end-users and their devices. Proactively managing IT support incidents and requests.
- Deploying, patching and validating hardware builds including HP laptops running Windows 10/11 OS, Apple iPhones and Microsoft Windows Server
- Effectively communicate with all areas of the business.
- Administrate new and existing user accounts.
- Educated to GCE A-Level or equivalent
- A background in IT Support and hardware deployment projects in medium to large organisations. Experience with 2nd and 3rd line support.
- Assist and train colleagues in the IT department
- Experience in a similar role providing support to a medium / large sized company
- Familiarity with cloud based technologies, applications and services.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This IT Support Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55047 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55047
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd February 2023
- Expires: 22nd March 2023