CK Group are looking for a Head of Signatories to lead and manage a team of final signatories and also work as a final medical signatory for the business. You will support the generation of promotional and non-promotional materials from concept, working proactively and collaboratively with medical therapy, sales and marketing functions and be the escalation point for signatory related escalations.
Hybrid working ? 6 days a month in the office
Salary and benefits:
- Excellent base salary plus £8K car allowance, 25% bonus, family dental and healthcare, double pension (5:10 max) plus excellent extras
- Hybrid home and office working
Responsibilities in this medical compliance and ethics role:
- Direct line management of 4 final medical signatories
- Proactive working with therapy aligned medical affairs teams for the generation, review and approval of materials and activities aligned with ABPI and EFPIA compliance
- Identify and implement compliance process improvements
- GPhC Registered Pharmacist or GMC Registered Physician
- Experience as an ABPI final medical signatory
- Previous above country level experience would be highly advantageous
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55160 in all correspondence.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55160
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd February 2023
- Expires: 22nd March 2023