Location: Northwich (Hybrid Working)
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: £13.33 per hour PAYE
Job Minimum Requirements:
Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting/customer service functions in accordance with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and/or collections. Contacts other departments, customers and/or outside agencies to resolve problems and resolve open issues. Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent.
• To recover all funds invoiced to clients within the terms and conditions set and within the boundaries of the policies set by the company and within the law of the land.
• To reduce the DSO and aging provisions in place to optimise cash flow and profit for each entity within your remit.
• Manage the reduction and allocation of payment and credit notes on ledgers.
• To effectively manage the sales ledgers under specific market, following the processes in place. Achieve cash targets and aging charges reduction as set for each month.
• Provide forecasts as required; Report on monthly progress on activity and to highlight areas of concern within to the collection manager.
• Aid where required for the Collection Manager
• In collaboration with field Associate may act as an additional contact to client.
• In collaboration with field Associate may negotiation settlements with client.
• Consult with customers to resolve complaints.
• Consult with customers to verify financial and credit transactions
• Assists in financial analysis of credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved and extend credit facilities according.
• Assist in the assessment and decision making on release of orders on delinquent or disputed accounts.
• Legal review of delinquent accounts
• Processing of court papers and documentation within the UK Court system.
System / Process Tasks:
• Incoming / Outgoing calls – Communication with customer, sales teams and management
• Incoming/ Outgoing Emails – Communication with customer, sales teams and management
• Maintain good standards of system operation & data quality
• Maintain accounts within both the Sap and GetPaid systems.
• Identify and highlighting and escalate disputed invoices to dispute resolution team
• To drive resolution of disputes in a timely manor
• To manage disputes from within GetPaid system
• To manage notes and chasing records thought the GetPaid system
• Highlight allocation requirements to AR team
• Request refunds in accordance with company policy.
• Request write offs, when debt becomes unrecoverable.
• Request write backs in accordance with company policy.
• Request Remits for payments received
• Provide Copy documents
• Account Trouble shooting
• Is required to have basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and outlook.
• Is required to have a standard efficiency with Numeracy and English Literacy.
• Is required to have an aptitude toward credit management.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2302-511046
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 22nd February 2023
- Expires: 22nd March 2023