Fully remote based role, working for my Dutch based client!
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Performs supply chain and logistics functions such as material procurement, production planning, inventory control, outsourcing, vendor selection and distribution.
- Creates integrated processes among internal functions (e.g., operations, purchasing and logistics) and outside suppliers.
- Plans and analyzes activities related to the timely, costeffective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials.
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solution
SPECIALIST CAREER STREAM:
- Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals.
- The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS Autonomy:
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments.
- Organizational Impact: Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments.
- Contributes to the completion of project milestones.
- May have some involvement in cross functional assignments.
- Innovation and Complexity: Problems and issues faced are general, and may require understanding of broader set of issues or other job areas but typically are not complex.
- Makes adjustments or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates primarily and frequently with internal contacts . External interactions are less complex or problem solving in nature.
- Contacts others to share information, status, needs and issues in order to inform, gain input, and support decisionmaking.
Leadership and Talent Management:
- May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employee in Support Career Stream.
- Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-32886
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 22nd February 2023
- Expires: 22nd March 2023