CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a successful and growing Pharmaceutical company, this a permanent position, available on a hybrid basis with flexible home working for for candidates who would need it.
As Senior Clinical Research Associate you will conduct clinical monitoring activities for assigned studies within the Clinical Operations department in accordance with company standard operating procedures (SOPs), the Protocol, other study documents, as applicable, and in consideration of global, local and specific regulations that protect the rights and welfare of patients.
- To support a global oncology study with a considerable level of vendor oversight.
- Ensures that the studies are executed according to ICH/GCP guidelines, applicable regulatory requirements and Eisai?s standard operating procedures
- Assists the Clinical Operations Lead with the management of one or more Oncology clinical studies.
As Senior Clinical Research Associate you will require:
- BSc/MSc in relevant field
- Experience in clinical operations methods and processes in industry setting required
- Oncology clinical trial experience in industry setting required
- Experience of taking responsibility for multiple countries as international leas CRA, international monitoring team leader or similar in an Oncology setting strongly preferred
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55157 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to satisfactory completion of a basic Disclosures and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55157
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd February 2023
- Expires: 22nd March 2023