CK Group are working on behalf of a biotechnology QA consultancy company to recruit for a QA Officer with GMP or GCP auditing experience.
This position is based in Cheshire, but can be very flexible with home working and will involve travel to and from clients on the audit schedule.
Our client has offices in the UK (North West), Australia and Far East. They operate throughout Europe, North and South America and Asia. They offer fantastic opportunities for personal development and advancement as well as competitive salaries, company pension scheme, private healthcare, share options, and life insurance.
To plan, organise and report internal and external audits in support of our clients audit schedule and that of other client organisations.
- Planning and scheduling of GxP audits.
- Completion of audits (once fully trained) by visiting relevant sites, interviewing staff and reviewing documentation.
- Conduct internal audits/vendor audits and assisting in hosting audits
- Participate and lead internal/external projects including gap analysis, QMS developments and QA support.
- Bachelor?s degree, or equivalent, in science.
- GMP or GCP auditing or quality experience within a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment.
- Full driving license and a willingness to travel.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55142 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55142
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st February 2023
- Expires: 21st March 2023